- Tightens the skin
- Enhances penetration of active ingredients into the epidermis
- Does not damage the skin
- Softens lines and wrinkles
- Reduces pigmentation marks
- Reduces the appearance of scarring and pores
How to use:
Your skin should be used to Vitamin A before needling with the Roll CIT and you should only begin home needling when recommended by your skin therapist.
1. Pre cleanse and tone with your Environ cleansers and toners of choice.
2. In small sections of your face roll in different directions to ensure maximum effect of the roll needles. For example, do one side of your forehead and then the other gradually moving down your face.
4. To begin with roll 2-3 times a week and gradually increase, in evening is best.
5. Finish by adding your preferred Environ products such as Avst Moisturisers, C Quence Serum’s. It is normal to feel a little tingle after you apply them as they are penetrating deeper into the skin.
6. Rinse the roller with warm water before and after use and soak for 15 minutes in Environ Instrument Cleaning Solution every 1-2 weeks. It is very important to keep your roller clean, to avoid contamination as it’s not as beneficial to the skin if it’s dirty.