Benefits and Skin Types:
- Kaolin clay provides an ultra mild exfoliation to refine and hydrate the skin.
- Helps remove excess oils from the skin preventing congestion and build-up.
- The antiseptic properties of Australian Tea Tree Oil, combined with the exfoliant properties of salicylic acid make this ideal for problem skin.
- Suitable for congested, oily and problem skin types.
How to use:
- After pre-cleansing and cleansing, apply Sebu Masque evenly over the face, excluding the eyelids. Leave on for 10 – 20 minutes or as advised by your skin therapist.
- When using Sebumasque to exfoliate, apply on top of Sebu Prep, massage with fingertips and rinse off with water. Remove last traces of the mask with Sebuwash.
- Initially the mask will appear opaque but will gradually become translucent.
- Use once to twice a week.