Benefits and Skin Types:
- Intelligent ingredient combinations have been selected that work together to fade and reduce the appearance of pigmentation, uneven skin tone and dark spots.
- Tightens and refines the skin while improving it’s ability to produce collagen.
- Reduces fine lines and dilated capillaries.
- Assists in reducing the effects of sun-induced skin damage.
- Hydrates the skin by encouraging the production of the body’s own natural moisturizers.
- Assists in maintaining the health of skin, while supporting its natural sun defense against the harmful effects of UV rays.
- Contains a highly stable form of Vitamin C (Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate), a multifunctional ingredient that prevents lipid peroxidation (a visible sign of aging) while reducing the appearance of cell damage.
- Ideal for photo-damaged, pigmented skins looking to lighten and brighten tone and colour.
How to use:
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone with your preferred Environ products.
- After applying Mela-Prep Lotion, mix and apply equal amounts of Serums A and B to the darkened areas of skin.
- Then apply your recommended Environ Vitamin A moisturizer.
- Use morning and evening.
Use as part of the 3 step Focus Care Radiance+ range to treat pigmentation and uneven colour. Using this in conjunction with the Mela-Prep Lotion and Mela-Even Cream will have powerful lightening and brightening effects.