Benefits and Skin Types:
- Reduces pigmentation on a chemical level and also helps regulate the production of pigment granules.
- Tightens and refines the skin.
- Reduces fine lines and dilated capillaries.
- Helps the skin to produce improved collagen.
- Hydrates the skin by encouraging the production of the body’s own natural moisturisers.
- Best for pigmented, photo-damaged skins looking to lighten and brighten uneven colour.
How to use:
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone the skin with your preferred Environ products.
- Apply C-Boost sparingly in a thin layer and then apply your preferred Environ moisturiser.
- Use morning and evening.
Use as part of the 3 step Focus Radiance+ range. For best results on pigmentation, use in conjunction with Environ Mela-Prep Lotion and Environ Mela-Fade Serum System. These three products used together have powerful lightening effects on pigmented skins that have suffered from photo/sun damage.